Facebook
e***@gmail.com
2016-02-12 03:19:27 UTC
Hello! Is there a similar group also on facebook?
I don't know how to handle Google+groups.
This is my first.
Thanks for answering. 💜
Ray Of Heaven
2016-02-12 03:42:32 UTC
What do you mean you don't know how to handle google groups?

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/alt.buddha.short.fat.guy

It's easier and lighter than using facebook.
djinn
2016-02-12 04:45:08 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Hello!
ola !
Post by e***@gmail.com
Is there a similar group also on facebook?
there are millions of short fat buddhas
on facebook. do you know the secret
illuminati handshake?
Post by e***@gmail.com
I don't know how to handle Google+groups.
google groups doesn't have a handle.
it's a pull cord like your lawnmower.
Post by e***@gmail.com
This is my first.
an absfg virgin ! I'll call in the
masturbating cannibals just for
you !
Post by e***@gmail.com
Thanks for answering. 💜
de nada. relax, have a drink.
someone will be by with some
questions for you later on.
Julian
2016-02-12 16:28:16 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Hello! Is there a similar group also on facebook?
I don't know how to handle Google+groups.
This is my first.
Thanks for answering. 💜
You're right, Google Groups (and it's users) really suck.

If you're using a PC or a Mac by far the best way
to access this group (and the thousands of other) is by
using a Newsreader such as, for example, Thunderbird or Outlook
via the free Usenet Newsgroup server http://www.eternal-september.org/

Even on a phone or tablet there are Newsgroup Apps
available that can access Eternal-September.
Julian
2016-02-12 16:30:28 UTC
Post by Julian
Post by e***@gmail.com
Hello! Is there a similar group also on facebook?
I don't know how to handle Google+groups.
This is my first.
Thanks for answering. 💜
You're right, Google Groups (and it's users) really suck.
If you're using a PC or a Mac by far the best way
to access this group (and the thousands of other) is by
using a Newsreader such as, for example, Thunderbird or Outlook
via the free Usenet Newsgroup server http://www.eternal-september.org/
Even on a phone or tablet there are Newsgroup Apps
available that can access Eternal-September.
ps.

No. There aren't any similar groups on FB.
If someone tried it they'd be banned within
20 minutes.
Wilson
2016-02-12 17:12:53 UTC
Post by Julian
Post by Julian
Post by e***@gmail.com
Hello! Is there a similar group also on facebook?
I don't know how to handle Google+groups.
This is my first.
Thanks for answering. 💜
You're right, Google Groups (and it's users) really suck.
If you're using a PC or a Mac by far the best way
to access this group (and the thousands of other) is by
using a Newsreader such as, for example, Thunderbird or Outlook
via the free Usenet Newsgroup server http://www.eternal-september.org/
Even on a phone or tablet there are Newsgroup Apps
available that can access Eternal-September.
ps.
No. There aren't any similar groups on FB.
If someone tried it they'd be banned within
20 minutes.
Hey, we hardly ever talk about cannibalism anymore. We're much better
now than we used to be.
djinn
2016-02-12 18:21:01 UTC
Post by Julian
Post by Julian
Post by e***@gmail.com
Hello! Is there a similar group also on facebook?
I don't know how to handle Google+groups.
This is my first.
Thanks for answering. 💜
You're right, Google Groups (and it's users) really suck.
If you're using a PC or a Mac by far the best way
to access this group (and the thousands of other) is by
using a Newsreader such as, for example, Thunderbird or Outlook
via the free Usenet Newsgroup server http://www.eternal-september.org/
Even on a phone or tablet there are Newsgroup Apps
available that can access Eternal-September.
ps.
No. There aren't any similar groups on FB.
If someone tried it they'd be banned within
20 minutes.
Hey, we hardly ever talk about cannibalism anymore. We're much better now
than we used to be.
but if a masturbating cannibal was
running for president right now........
daletx
2016-02-12 19:00:41 UTC
Post by Wilson
Post by Julian
Post by Julian
Post by e***@gmail.com
Hello! Is there a similar group also on facebook?
I don't know how to handle Google+groups.
This is my first.
Thanks for answering. 💜
You're right, Google Groups (and it's users) really suck.
If you're using a PC or a Mac by far the best way
to access this group (and the thousands of other) is by
using a Newsreader such as, for example, Thunderbird or Outlook
via the free Usenet Newsgroup server http://www.eternal-september.org/
Even on a phone or tablet there are Newsgroup Apps
available that can access Eternal-September.
ps.
No. There aren't any similar groups on FB.
If someone tried it they'd be banned within
20 minutes.
Hey, we hardly ever talk about cannibalism anymore. We're much better
now than we used to be.
I thought about you guys the other night. I was grating some potatoes,
and got just a teensy bit too close to the grater. Never did find that
little chunk of fingertip, so I may have engaged in auto-cannibalism.
Not nearly as enjoyable as auto-eroticism.

DT
Ned
2016-02-12 19:38:26 UTC
Post by daletx
Post by Wilson
Post by Julian
Post by Julian
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
Uh-oh. That's how the cannibal virus forms up and leads to the zombie
apocalypse! The antibodies that your body makes against your own finger
skin become a prototype for everyone's immune system to attack itself.

Type in Cannibal Virus into google. Read the first one, about Kuru disease.
Then read the next one, where the "CDC Claims 'Zombie Virus' Not a Real
Thing as Cannibal Attacks".

Read the next one, about the LPQ-79 zombie virus. Which Snopes tries to
cover up!

Oh man, what have you DONE?

Ned
Ned Ludd
2016-02-12 20:50:36 UTC
Post by Ned
Post by daletx
Post by Wilson
Post by Julian
[...]
Well, on reconsideration, it's too bad that you have to die and
destroy all the human race as we know it, but at least this gives
us a chance to update our list of cannibal attacks, which we
haven't done for a while...

CANNIBALISM - ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Jan. '13 - Miami, Florida - A naked burglar was shot by a Miami
homeowner Wednesday morning after he allegedly attempted to
choke a pet dog and bite the residents.

December '12 - A Norwalk (OH) man bit his neighbor’s eyebrow off
late Sunday during a drunken squabble on Arlington Road, an Erie
County deputy's report said.

August '12 - A Thai mother has been accused of killing, cooking
and eating her sons because she thought they were pigs, the
Bangkok Post reports. Hallucinations may have played a role
in the tragic crime.

July '12 - (AGI) Genoa - A man under the effects of a "cannibal drug"
attempted to tear his girlfriend to pieces, biting a chunk out of
her lip and causing her serious injury.

July '12 - Corpus Christi, Police say a 16 year old boy was walking
down Shoreline Boulevard near Corpus Christi Bay Wednesday night,
when he accidentally bumped into a man, who turned around and bit
him in the neck.

July '12 - Tampa, Florida - Junie Dieujuste, a pregnant woman,
bit off part of her boyfriend Reginald Gefferie's finger during
a violent confrontation at their Tampa home on Tuesday, according
to Hillsborough County deputies.

June '12 - Wenzhou, south east China. A Chinese woman has had to
undergo extensive plastic surgery after a crazed bus driver pinned
her down and began chewing her face.

June '12 - In June, 26-year-old Charles Baker got naked before
storming his girlfriend's Florida home and eating the flesh off
a man's arm.

May '12 - Eugene Rudy made headlines in May, when he ate the face
off 65-year-old homeless man Ronald Poppo in Miami. The 31-year-old
was shot and killed by police during the incident.

May '12 - Also that month, Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Morgan
State University student, admitted to murdering his roommate Kujoe
Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie and eating his brain and heart.

May '12 - New Jersey, Wayne Carter stabbed himself repeatedly in
front of police and then threw his skin and intestines at them.

May '12 - In Canada, porn star Luka Magnotta allegedly murdered his
33-year-old Chinese lover Jun Lin in a Montreal flat on the evening
of May 24. Parts of the university student's body then turned up in
the mail at political offices in Ottawa, including the Canadian
prime minister's party headquarters, as well as some schools.

---

Oh WOW, it turns out that wiki is keeping a list of cannibal attacks,
too!

Super. So, picking up from where our list ends off (Jan. 2013), we
can add:

On January 10, 2013, the Chinese cannibal Zhang Yongming, aged 57, was
executed for his crimes. He sold victims' flesh as 'ostrich meat' and kept
eyeballs in wine.[129][130]

In April 2013, British punk rock musician David Playpenz ate his finger
after it was severed in a motorcycle accident[131]

On 17 March 2013, a 47-year-old man, mutilated, sexually assaulted and ate
pieces of a 77-year-old woman, in Ontario, Canada. The man reportedly
suffered from severe depression and the attack was perpetrated during a
psychotic incident.[132]

On May 2013, during the Syrian civil war, a rebel named Abu Sakkar was
filmed cutting open the body of a fallen enemy soldier and biting into one
of his organs - it is unclear what he bit into[133]

In July 2013 Lino Renzi, aged 45, was found out while cooking some remains
of his mother, Maria Pia Guariglia, aged 73, in his apartment by the police,
called by a neighbour after smelling a disgusting odor coming from Renzi's
apartment, probably caused by some intestine chunks burning on the grill.
The cops discovered moreover several pieces of human body in a freezer, oven
and pots, while most of the corpse, lying in the bathroom, featured severe
mutilation to arms and legs, besides several intestine pieces removed. Later
on, Renzi confessed his mother hadn't died of natural causes, but she'd been
brutally beaten to death by himself after a quarrel, then dismembered into
pieces with a saw and a butcher knife.[134][135]

On 13 January 2014, BBC reported that a Christian man nicknamed "Mad Dog"
ate his Muslim rival's foot, during the CAR conflict.[136]

On 15 September 2014, a man from Jeffersonville, Indiana, USA, killed and
ate parts of his girlfriend.[137]

On 7 October 2014, a chef from Brisbane, Australia, committed a
murder–suicide, murdering, cooking and eating parts of his girlfriend before
committing suicide.[138]

On 31 October 2014, a crowd stoned to death, burned and then ate a suspected
ADF insurgent in the town of Beni, North Kivu, Democratic Republic of the
Congo. The incident came after a number of ADF raids, that brought the
October's civilian death toll to over 100 people.[139]

On November 6, 2014, Matthew Williams, 34, was allegedly found eating his
22-year-old victim's face in a room of the Sirhowy Arms Hotel in the village
of Argoed, near Blackwood, South Wales.[140]

On 6 January 2015, a Reuters report revealed that the La Familia Michoacana
and the Knights Templar cartels, were forcing potential recruits to eat the
hearts of their victims as part of an initiation rite.[141]

Ned
Wilson
2016-02-12 23:41:15 UTC
Post by Ned Ludd
Well, on reconsideration, it's too bad that you have to die and
destroy all the human race as we know it, but at least this gives
us a chance to update our list of cannibal attacks, which we
haven't done for a while...
CANNIBALISM - ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Jan. '13 - Miami, Florida - A naked burglar was shot by a Miami
homeowner Wednesday morning after he allegedly attempted to
choke a pet dog and bite the residents.
Wow 2013. How has it been 3 years!
Ah, yes. That's how.
Sanford M. Manley
2016-02-13 00:16:46 UTC
Post by Ned Ludd
On January 10, 2013, the Chinese cannibal Zhang Yongming, aged 57, was
executed for his crimes. He sold victims' flesh as 'ostrich meat' and
kept eyeballs in wine.
"Here's looking at you, kid!"
Sanford
Sanford M. Manley
2016-02-13 00:18:23 UTC
Post by Ned Ludd
n 6 January 2015, a Reuters report revealed that the La Familia
Michoacana and the Knights Templar cartels, were forcing potential
recruits to eat the hearts of their victims as part of an initiation rite.
Just in time for Valentines Day!
Sanford
Sanford M. Manley
2016-02-13 00:14:52 UTC
Post by daletx
Not nearly as enjoyable as auto-eroticism.
I didn't know we were talking about Elon Musk.
--
Sanford